ITCM Remote Access and Control
One of the benefits of the cloud and mobility is that computing can be done from anywhere. But when there's an issue, “anywhere” isn't a place you can get to so you can diagnose and fix the problem. Same goes for management of remote devices. Just as the users need to access network resources remotely, you need to be able to access and manage users' devices remotely. ITarian's Remote Access Control lets you do just that.
ITarian Remote Access and Control allows you to:
- Administer devices connected to the network remotely
- Troubleshoot issues faster
- Access files located on devices or servers connected to the network
- Define accessibility rights to files for different categories of users
- Get faster access to files for more efficient business response
Key Benefits & Capabilities of Remote Access and Control
Visuals adjust for the best representation, whether you're using a high-bandwidth LAN or a low-bandwidth mobile connection, enabling you to get the best quality connection automatically.
Support for major shortcut keys keeps you fast and efficient.
The powerful interface allows you to see every screen on the remote endpoint with no configuration required.
Real-time latency stats
Get details about connection strength and its remote access session.