At ITarian, protecting personal data of our customers and their end-users is of the utmost priority.
This policy is not a contract between ITarian and its users, but is merely a recitation of current ITarian's policies. Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding personal information and how we will treat it. This policy may change from time to time, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
To the extent the data we receive through our software that relates to an identified or identifiable individual, ITarian handles such data solely as the customer's "processor" within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") and similar laws, and solely as the customer's "service provider'' within the meaning of the California Consumer Privacy Act ("CCPA"). Any inquiries or requests relating to such data should be directed to the relevant customer, not to ITarian.
Information We Collect
You Provide to Us
You may provide the following types of information to us:
- Contact details, such as name, physical address, email address, phone number, company name;
- Username and/or password for our Website and products;
- Information about your purchases and other business interactions with us;
- Utilization data and configuration settings related to your use of our products;
- Content of tickets you submit;
- Information you provide in filling in forms and surveys, registering to use our Website, entering a promotion sponsored by us,
- contacting us, and posting content to our online forums; and Search queries you make on our Website.
Cookies and Other Technologies
This information may include unique browser identifiers, IP address, browser and operating system information, device identifiers (such as advertising identifiers), location data, other device information, Internet connection information, as well as details about your interactions with the relevant website, email, or other online property (for example, the URL of the third-party website from which you came, the pages on our website that you visit, and the links you click on in a website). In some cases (such as cookies), the tools described here involve storing unique identifiers or other information on your device for later use.
These technologies help:
- Display personalized content;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests and settings;
- Perform analytics, estimate our audience size and usage patterns, and better understand the demographics of users;
- Diagnose and fix technology problems;
- Plan for and enhance our business; and
From Third Parties
We may also receive personal information from third parties, including our service providers, affiliates, and partners such as organization with whom we partner on events and contests, resellers, customers, technology vendors, business information vendors, and list brokers, as well as from publicly available sources such as LinkedIn and company websites.
Use of Information
We do not sell any information provided to or on our platform.
We and our service providers use the information described above for the following purposes:
- Administer your account, including to process your registration and verify your information;
- Provide, manage, and improve our services;
- Conduct business operations in support of our services, such as auditing, security, fraud prevention, invoicing and accounting,
- sales and marketing, analytics, and research and development;
- Send messages that are service-related messages (e.g., welcome messages, confirmation notices), related to your activity on
- the site, or related to updates and changes to the site or services, consistent with any applicable communications options we offer;
- Contact you regarding ITarian and third-party products, services, surveys, research studies, promotions, special events, and
- other subjects that we think may be of interest to you, consistent with any applicable communications options we offer;
- Send you other marketing and promotional communications, consistent with any applicable communications options we offer;
- Customize content, preferences, and advertising on the Services, across the Internet and elsewhere;
- Create aggregated, de-identified, pseudonymized, or anonymized information;
- Comply with laws, regulations, and other legal process and procedures; and
- Establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights.
Sharing of Information
ITarian shares personal information as follows:
- Service Providers: We may share personal information with companies that provide services to us or to you, such as providers of data storage, marketing, web hosting, security, analytics, and fraud prevention.
- Corporate Transactions: We may disclose personal information as part of, or to take steps in anticipation of, a sale of all or a portion of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, asset sale, bankruptcy, or other significant corporate event.
- Other Users: When you share personal information by posting content to public areas of the Website like message boards, such personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed in perpetuity.
- Business Partners: We may share information with business partners, such as organizations with whom ITarian partners to hold events and contests.
- Legal: We may share information when we believe disclosure is appropriate due to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or other request from a law enforcement or government agency; or as otherwise required by law.
- Protection: We may share information if we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our employees, our customers, or others; and to enforce our terms and other agreements
International Data Transfers
ITarian is a global company, and while we strive to ensure personal data is stored and processed in the same region in which it is collected, such data may occasionally be transferred across international borders. To the extent such cross-border transfers occur, personal data will be protected under one of the GDPR's approved mechanisms to ensure personal data is adequately protected.
Legal Basis for Processing Information
The General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and similar laws require data controllers to explain the legal bases that justify their processing of personal information. To the extent such rules apply, our legal bases are:
- In many cases, processing personal information is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others.
- In some cases, processing personal information is necessary for us to comply with our legal obligations.
- In other cases, we process personal information based on your consent.
Protection of Information
To help protect personal information, we have put in place physical, technical, and administrative safeguards. ITarian follows accepted industry best practices and standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once ITarian receives it.
The safety and security of your personal information also depends on you. You are responsible for keeping your password confidential.
We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards, as the information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Retention of Information
Updates and Changes to This Policy
If you have questions, concerns, or suggestions you can contact us, by email on Support@ITarian.com or at:
200 Broadacres Drive, 2nd Floor
Bloomfield, NJ 07003, United States