What is Android Device Manager Software?
Android Device Manager allows businesses to remotely locate, lock, and erase the data on Android devices of their employees. This service is a crucial tool for businesses as it allows them to quickly locate and secure lost or misplaced devices, ensuring that sensitive company information remains protected.
Benefits of Android Device Manager
- Locate devices remotely: Businesses can easily track the location of a lost or misplaced device, making it easy to find and recover.
- Lock devices remotely: Businesses can lock the device with a new password, preventing unauthorized access to sensitive information.
- Erase data remotely: Businesses can remotely erase all data on the device, ensuring that sensitive information remains protected.
ITarian Android Device Manager Features:
- Device Location: See a map with the current location of all devices added.
- Ring: Ring devices at full volume, even if the ringer is turned down or off, for 5 minutes or until the power button is pressed to find a misplaced device.
- Lock: Lock a lost or stolen device, set or change a password, and display a message on the lock screen to help someone who finds your lost device.
- Wipe: If you’re sure there’s no chance of recovering the device, you can reset to factory settings to wipe it clean, even if it’s powered off, to prevent access.